Spring 2017 registration now open, deadline January 30, 2017
Registration Timeframes are based on Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League's schedule...
- Fall Registration is usually done in June, with a deadline of early July.
- Spring Registration is usually done in December, with a deadline of January.
Registration is a 2 step process, where first you Register online with GotSoccer and then make payment to Berlin Youth Soccer.
A player is not registered until both steps have been completed
- We are an organization run strictly by volunteers invested in providing a quality program for all children in Berlin. Your help is always welcome, so please be sure to make note of your availability and desire to volunteer to be part of the "Beautiful Game"
- For a player who has previously registered with Berlin Youth Soccer, it is essential that you check all information to be sure it is up to date and accurate, It is imperative that all contact information including email address is current. It is especially important that you are certain that the players school grade reflects the grade that they will be entering in this fall. Age groups will be primarily determined by school grade.
- BYSA is funded by your registration fees, which cover our league fees, field usage fees, referees and equipment costs.
- Grades 3 and above must purchase their own uniform, which can be re-used from season to season. If your child needs a uniform, it can be ordered during the registration process.
- Those is grade 2 and below will have uniforms provided by BYSA
Step 1 - Register at GotSoccer
For the fall 2016, Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League has decided that teams will be primarily determined by school grade.
The Registration process, including the ordering of Uniforms,
is done ONLINE
the link below:
We are very excited about the growth of our program and ask that you register your player as soon as possible. We never want to turn a player away because we have no room on a team. Help us plan effectively by registering early so we can plan accordingly
Step 2 - Make Payment - by check or PayPal
Registration is $70, with a $10 sibling discount.
For Grade 3 and above, uniforms are purchased for an additional $45 (shirt, shorts and socks). Little kids have game shirts provided by Berlin Youth Soccer.
if uniform pieces are needed for a returning player, identify what is needed during registration process:
$20.00 - shirt
$15.00 - shorts
$10.00 - socks
Instructions for using Pay Pal:
1. Enter names of players and click on the Pay Now button
2. Enter the amount owed
3. Click Update Total
4. Login to Pay Pal and proceed with check out
If you have any problems or questions please send email to our Registrar at BerlinMASoccer@yahoo.com
Checks must be written out to "Berlin Youth Soccer".
Please note the name of the player (s) being registered on your check
so we can process them to the correct registrations. (You do not need to
include the full registration form generated by Gotsoccer.)
Once you have completed the registration, please mail payment to:
Berlin Youth Soccer
24 Priest Rd
Berlin MA 01503