Fall, 2013 Registration is now open - deadline July 3, 2013
Registration Timeframes are based on Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League's schedule...
Registration is a 2 step process, where first you Register online with GotSoccer and then make payment to Berlin Youth Soccer.
Registration is not complete until payment has been made.
Registration is $60 for all ages through U14, with a $10 sibling discount.
Girls U18 registration is $100.
For NEW U10, U12,U14 and U16 players or players that need a new size, please complete the ONLINE uniform order as part of the registration, uniform cost is $35. Uniforms are required for all U10 teams and up.**
U6, U7 and U8 teams will have uniforms provided by the league.
Step 1 - GotSoccer
The Registration process is now done ONLINE using the link below:
Step 2 - Payment - by check or PayPal
Checks must be written out to "Berlin Youth Soccer". Please add the name of the player (s) being registered to your check, so we can process them to the correct registrations. You do not need to include the full registration form generated by Gotsoccer.
Once you have completed the registration, please mail payment to:
Berlin Youth Soccer
c/o Deidre Slate
68 VILLAGE CT, Berlin MA 01503
Instructions for using Pay Pal:
1. Enter names of players and click on the Pay Now button
2. Enter the amount owed
3. Click Update Total
4. Login to Pay Pal and proceed with check out
If you have any problems or questions please send email to Deirdre Slate at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You must fill in medical insurance section
• There is a $10 sibling discount
• HEAD COACHES registration fees are waived for one child
• New players in the U10 and above age groups must order uniform packages for $35
• U6, U7 and U8 teams will have uniforms provided by BYS
Age Groups utilized by Berlin Youth Soccer:
• U6 - Must be 4 yrs old by Sept 1st
• U7 - 1st graders
• U8 - 2nd graders
Nashoba Valley Youth Soccer League will require 'soccer age' be followed. Your soccer age is your age on July 31st immediately before the Fall season of the player's current school year.
ie: your "soccer age" for the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 seasons is the age you are/were on July 31, 2013
• U10 - generally 3rd and 4th graders and must not turn 10 by 7/31
• U12 - generally 5th and 6th graders and must not turn 12 by 7/31
• U14 - generally 7th and 8th graders and must not turn 14 by 7/31
Under certain conditions, a child who is grade-appropriate for the age group but is otherwise too old for the age group, may be granted a waiver. See NVYSL website for full details: http://www.nvysl.org