Coaches please send a letter with the following information prior to the first game.
Practices/scrimmages will be ….
The season runs from [April 5th to June 7th with no games scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend]
The season runs from [September 5th to November 7th with no games scheduled for Columbus Day Weekend]
Here are just a few items your child will need to bring with him/her
for each practice and game and
please dress your child in comfortable weather appropriate clothes such as shorts and/or
As a reminder the Berlin Soccer Program would like to reinforce the following
1) Be Positive At All Times! Be positive to all players, parents of both teams as well as referees.
2) The goal of the [U6-U10] league is simply to "Have FUN, get some exercise and learn the game of soccer"! We aim for each player to have so much fun that they continue to come back and play each season! At this level we do not keep score or standings.
3) Please keep in mind that all referees at this level are very young and just starting to learn. There is an absolute "No Tolerance Policy" - Parents, spectators and coaches should never talk to a referee from the sidelines.
4) Please leave the coaching to the Coaches. We ask that parents and spectators do not coach from the sidelines. When cheering, use only positive words such as "nice play", "good hustle", "great try", "excellent job", etc. Also be sure to cheer for all the kids on both teams.
5) Reminder that parents and spectators are not allowed on the team side of the field.
Schedules and Cancellations
We are looking forward to a fun and exciting season.
Berlin Youth Soccer Association
Board of Directors