posted Jun 15, 2010, 11:10 AM by David Yildiz
updated Jun 16, 2010, 9:56 AM
The 2010 Fall registration is now done ONLINE using the link below,
but payment will still be done by mail to
Berlin Youth Soccer, c/o David Yildiz
5 Marlboro Rd, Berlin, MA 01503
Checks must be written out to Berlin Youth Soccer, with the name of the player (s)
For NEW U10, U12,U14 and U16 players please complete the ONLINE uniform order
as part of the registration.
If you have any problems or questions please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
f your child played this SPRING 2010 then you already have an existing account and
you can login using that user/password information OR you can add a new account
and your pre-existing information will be automatically located in the system.
If your child did NOT play in the SPRING 2010 then you must create a NEW family
account and can do so now by selecting the button "Create Family Account".
You will then be prompted with a form to create your family account with the following
information requested (see below)
Register Your Family
First complete the form below to create a Family Account:
|Family Account Information|
|Your Full Name|
|Your Email Address|
Fall 2010 Registration Details and Age Groups
|Berlin Youth Soccer is run by volunteers and is funded entirely by your registration fees. Your registration covers our league fees, field usage fees, referees and equipment costs.|
- You must select "none" for the medical insurance section until we correct the forms.
- There is a $10 sibling discount
- HEAD COACHES registration fees are waived for one child.
- New players in the U10 and above age groups must order uniform packages for $35.
- U6, U7 and U8 teams will have uniforms provided by BYS.
Nashoba Valley Soccer league will require that soccer age is followed. Your soccer age is your age on July 31 immediately before the Fall season. Thus your "soccer age" for the Fall 10 and Spring 11 seasons is the age you are/were on July 31, 2010.
- U6 - Must be 4 yrs old by Sept 1st.
- U7 - 1st graders
- U8 - 2nd graders
- U10 - generally 3rd and 4th graders and must not turn 10 before 7/31/2010
- U12 - generally 5th and 6th graders and must not turn 12 before 7/31/2010
- U14 - generally 7th and 8th graders and must not turn 14 before 7/31/2010